What is Lady-Comp?
Lady-Comp is a fertility tracker which uses basal body temperature, menstrual cycle input and specialized software to tell you, whether you are fertile or not. The latest version of Lady-Comp combines all the features of its predecessors “Lady-Comp” and “Baby-Comp” making it especially helpful for pregnancy planning or for those wanting to understand their more complex cycles. With 35 years of research and data accumulated from over 10 million cycles, Lady-Comp is reliable and trusted by customers all over the world.
How does Lady-Comp work?
The baby planning features of Lady-Comp help you maximise your chance of conceiving. The fertility calendar gives your insight into your future ovulation so intercourse can be planned ahead of time. Lady-Comp can also pick up a possible pregnancy from 15 days after ovulation and confirm the pregnancy from 18 days after ovulation.
Green = infertile days (You are not fertile on green days.)
Yellow = learning phase/cycle fluctuation (Yellow days should be considered as red days.)
Red = fertile / possibly fertile (On red days you can plan for a pregnancy.)
Red flashing = predicted day of ovulation
Every woman is unique and so is her cycle: some cycles are longer, some shorter, and the time of ovulation can also vary. The course of the cycle differs not only from woman to woman, but also from cycle to cycle. Lady-Comp creates your very own profile and adjusts the prognosis based on your cycle history and its database of analysed cycles.
According to research, 81% of women who tracked their cycles and planned intercourse accordingly were pregnant after 6 months, compared to only 60% of women who did not monitor their cycle during this time. The baby planning features of Lady-Comp help you maximise your chance of conceiving. The fertility calendar gives your insight into your future ovulation so intercourse can be planned ahead of time. Lady-Comp can also pick-up a possible pregnancy from 15 days after ovulation and confirm the pregnancy from 18 days after ovulation.
Hormonal imbalances, monophasic cycles and corpus luteum insufficiency may all affect your chances of conceiving. Lady-Comp monitors the Luteal Phase and can indicate if these are present in your cycle. Women who have had challenges conceiving or with history of recurrent miscarriages can monitor and analyse their reproductive health using Lady-Comp.
When can women get pregnant?
A woman can get pregnant on 6 days of her cycle, 5 days prior to and on the day of ovulation. Conception can only take place on the day of ovulation, but sperm can survive in the female body, protected and nourished by cervical mucus, for5 days. Lady-Comp takes this all into consideration when calculating and forecasting the fertile window.
Key Features and Functions
• Daily fertility forecast (fertile/infertile)
• Daily temperature and cycle day
• Ovulation forecast
• Retrospective fertility calendar (previous 360 days)
• Future fertility forecast (6 days ahead)
• Fertility/Basal Body Temperature curve
• Future menstruation forecast (6 months ahead)
• Average cycle length
• Average temperature increase
• Average length of high temperature phase (Luteal Phase)
• Average ovulation fluctuation
• Number of monophasic cycles (anovulation / no ovulation picked up)
• CLI (CLI=corpus luteum insufficiency)
• Forecast hits for 20 cycles (pregnancy planning)
• Sexual intercourse data • Indicates possible pregnancy approx. 15 days post ovulation
• Indicates probable pregnancy approx. 18 days post ovulation
• Calculated conception date and predicted birth date
• Data transfer via USB cable for reading out & saving your data on the PC